Conditions of Agreement
As a parent or guardian, I confirm that the group leader from our school has offered my child a place on ISCA 2018. By consenting to the trip I understand the following conditions of agreement apply:
- All agreements from here on shall be between ISCA and the principal group leader who shall liaise with ISCA on behalf of all group members.
- Prices are based on costs and rates effective on 1 August 2017 and on the indicated advance purchase non-refundable scheduled services air fares for 2018. We reserve the right to alter prices in the event of any significant change in costs or rates outside our control.
- A 30% deposit payment will be made by credit or debit card not later than 31 October 2017.
- A 70% balancing payment will be made by credit or debit card not later that 31 March 2018.
- Cancellation shall be effective only on receipt of notice by email from the principal group leader. In such event any payment previously made shall be subject to our refund policy.
- Our refund policy shall operate provided notification is given by email from the principal group leader. The 30% deposit will secure flights and accommodation and is non-refundable from the time of booking. After the final payment, the following amounts are eligible for refund according to the cancellation date:
- April 2018 – 50% of total price
- May 2018 – 25% of total price
- June/July 2018 – 0% of total price
- ISCA shall endeavour to organise all tours in accordance with programs and arrangements outlined in our brochure and elsewhere but reserve the right at our discretion to make changes where necessary or appropriate. We shall not be responsible for the acts or omissions of any other parties such as airlines, schools, proprietors of accommodation, or restaurants, carriers, or any other person, firm or company, nor for any event or happening outside our control.
- ISCA reserves the right if necessary to provide alternative accommodation of a similar type as that described in our brochure.
- Students may not smoke, drink alcoholic liquor or be in possession of drugs other than those under prescription.
- ISCA reserve the right to reject any student before travel to the UK on the advice of the school or group leader or to send home any student after arrival in the UK who is in breach of our Conditions of Agreement or whose conduct seriously prejudices the program. If this were to occur before the trip our refund policy will operate.
- ISCA reserves the right to use images of participating students and/or adults in ISCA publicity material.
- Students and parents must adhere to our ‘Mobile Phone Policy’. This policy has been implemented to ensure the students do not miss out on the unique opportunities this program brings, as well as helping ISCA and the group leader manage homesickness as and when it arises.
- All members of the group are recommended to have adequate insurance to cover trip cancellation, trip interruption and medical expenses. Although recommended this is not required.
- Each group leader is responsible for ensuring that each student has a Tourist Visa for entrance into the UK. ISCA do not take responsibility for visa applications. The group leader can, if required, request a cover letter from ISCA in April 2018 stating the purpose of the trip, and that all expenses including return flights have been paid. This letter should be included with each application as well as any relevant supporting material provided directly by your school. ISCA would also recommend that the group leader apply for his/her visa in February to ensure that they hold a valid visa when the students apply for their tourist visa in April.
- All agreements shall be subject to English Law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.