ISCA 2019 is nearly upon us! In just over two months we will be together for the start of our 3-week adventure. As such, we would be very grateful if you could fill in this form providing us with a little extra information for the program.
Please include all students and teachers in your group.
Please take your time over this form. As a guide this is the information that you should have for every student under your care, as well as a copy of each student’s passport.
- ‘Name’ – as it appears in their passport
- ‘Known as’ – this is the name the student wishes to be called, we appreciate that many students (and adults!) use different names to their passport name
- ‘Gender’ – what gender they identify as
- ‘Dietary Requirements’ – any food allergies or special requirements (e.g. Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Halal etc.)
- ’Medical Conditions’ – any pre-existing medical conditions that will need to be medicated whilst on the program. Please note in the UK it is illegal to administer prescription drugs to children. Therefore any prescriptions they will be bringing with them must be listed here
- ’T-shirt size’ – each year we award every student and teacher a t-shirt to remember their ISCA experience but it is getting harder and harder to provide the right sizes. Therefore please can you let us know what size t-shirt each student and teacher will need (these are UK adult sizes, they come out a little smaller than US sizes)