10 – 31 July 2022
Click here to explore our brochure
To celebrate our 40th year, we are delighted to introduce you to our brand new programme, ISCA Global – a redesigned ISCA programme for students aged 14-17 years old.
The programme will allow students to explore British history and culture by visiting the best sights in southern England, focusing on our ethos of experiential learning. In addition, ISCA Global will include a new Future Skills course and several optional complementary online courses to help our students develop the soft skills they need to thrive at school, at university, in the workplace and in the real world.
As always, students will travel to the UK with a teacher from their school and will stay at one of our fantastic campuses.
ISCA Off Campus
Travel on private buses from our campus to the best landmark sites, including:
- Historic: Stonehenge, Roman Baths, Arundel Castle, Tower of London, HMS Victory, Houses of Parliament
- Cultural: Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, River Thames, Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
- Modern: London Eye, Harry Potter Studios, Science Museum, see a West End Show
Check out The ISCA Explorer for a detailed look at the history of the sights we visit.
ISCA On Campus
Our campus environment gives the pupils a break from touring and allows them to do activities and play sports, facilitating new friendships at all times. Sports include cricket, football, netball, hockey, rugby, volleyball, swimming, art, squash, fives, tennis, drama and rounders.
Future Skills Courses
The on-campus days also give our students the opportunity to take part in one of our Future Skills Courses. There will be 3 online sessions before the programme and 5 live sessions spread across the 3 weeks. Students will have a choice of the following Future Skills Courses:
- Leadership – Understand the specific toolkit of skills you need to become an effective leader in your future workplace.
- Entrepreneurship – Develop an entrepreneurial mindset, create your business ideas and get the confidence to pitch your vision to others.
- Public Speaking – Learn to deliver engaging speeches and presentations with confidence.
- Global Environment – Understand today’s environmental issues and learn to address them in both your personal and professional life.
Complementary Online Courses
In addition to our Future Skills Courses, we also run online courses throughout the year which our students can sign up to. These include:
- An Introduction to British History and Culture – July 2021
- A Global Christmas: Exploring Christmas Traditions in the UK and around the globe – December 2021
- What to expect on an ISCA Programme – April/May 2022
- The ISCA Travel Club – July 2021 to June 2022
Not only do we provide complementary online courses to our students, but also to our parents. At ISCA we believe that every member of the family should have access to high-quality culture courses. In July 2021, we will offer parent courses on the following topics:
- Introduction to England – from 1066 to 2021*
- Introduction to Scotland*
- The Monarchy
- The British Parliament
*This course will also be available in Spanish
To find out more about all of the courses available, visit our brochure.Explore the brochure Experience our campus The Itinerary