ISCA Limited – ISCA Summer Programme 2020
Terms & Conditions Summary
Below is a summary of the terms and conditions which apply to your booking with ISCA Limited for your child attending ISCA 2020. Your child may only attend if they have been offered a place by their school to attend ISCA 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: Below is only a summary of our terms and conditions. You must read our full terms and conditions (referred to as “Terms” throughout this summary) which can be found here before clicking the “ACCEPT” button below.
PLEASE NOTE: The Deposit is non-refundable.
You can download a pdf version of this summary here.
All capitalized terms below will have the meaning given to them in the Terms.
- The Contract for the Trip is between you and us, and all communication between you and us shall be conducted via the School.
- The Price is based on costs and rates effective on 01/09/19 and on the indicated advance purchase non-refundable scheduled services air fares for 2020. We reserve the right to alter the Price in the event of any significant change in costs or rates outside of our control.
- A 30% Deposit payment must be made by you to us by credit card, debit card or American Express not later than 31 October 2019. The Deposit is non-refundable and is used to secure the flight and accommodation for the Student, and to cover general administration costs.
- A 70% balancing payment of the Price will be made by you to us by credit or debit card or American Express not later than 31 March 2020.
- Please note that we apply a surcharge on any sum paid to us of 1.75% for all credit card payments and 2.9% for all American Express payments.
- Cancellation of the Contract by you shall be effective only on receipt by us of your written notice, received via the School, and our acceptance of valid grounds for cancellation under the Terms. The School will then confirm to you whether the Contract may be cancelled.
- In the event of valid cancellation of the Contract and provided you have paid the Price in full, you may be entitled to be refunded in accordance with our refund policy as detailed in the Terms. In brief the sum for refund will be determined by the date of valid cancellation:
|Month of cancellation in year of the Trip||% of Price refunded|
For the avoidance of any doubt, since the Deposit is non-refundable, no refund of the Price will be payable if only the Deposit has been paid.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Contract and therefore refuse the Student access to the Trip before travelling to the UK in the event that they are permanently excluded from their school for whatever reason. In such an event our refund policy as detailed in the Terms will operate.
- We shall endeavor to organize the Trip in accordance with programmes and arrangements outlined in our brochure, website and our other marketing material but reserve the right at our discretion to make changes where necessary or appropriate, including providing alternative accommodation of a similar type to that originally described. We shall not be responsible for the acts or omissions of any third parties such as airlines, schools, proprietors of accommodation or restaurants, carriers or any other person, firm or company, nor for any event happening outside our control. Further details on our rights to make changes to the Trip are provided in the Terms.
- The Student must comply with the Student Code of Conduct for the duration of the Trip.
- The Student must adhere to our Mobile Phone Policy which has been implemented to ensure all students attending the Trip do not miss out in the unique opportunities the Trip brings, as well as helping us and the school’s staff attending the Trip to manage homesickness if it arises.
- We use images of participating students and/or adults from previous ISCA trips in order to keep our brochure and other marketing material up to date. If you do not want images of the Student to appear in our marketing material, please inform the School before the start of the Trip. We will also remove such images after the Trip at your request.
- We recommend that the Student has their own comprehensive insurance to cover the Trip, including coverage for cancellation, interruption, medical expenses and loss of personal possessions.
- The School will assign a member of their staff to be the group leader, possibly accompanied by other members of staff from the School, to accompany the Trip.
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the Student has obtained a valid tourist visa for entrance into the UK before the Trip. We do not accept any responsibility for visa applications. The School can, if required, request a cover letter from us in April of the year of the Trip stating the purpose of the Trip and that all expenses, including return flights, have been paid for in advance. This letter should be included with each visa application as well as any relevant supporting material provided directly by the School.
- The Contract shall be subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
By clicking on the “ACCEPT” button below you confirm that:
- you have read our Terms (being our full terms and conditions) which you agree to be bound by;
- you wish to proceed with the Booking; and
- you understand that the Deposit is non-refundable.
If you do not agree to the Terms, click on the “REJECT” button below.