ISCA Limited – Deferred ISCA Summer Programme 2020
Terms & Conditions Summary
The ISCA Programme will continue to run between 12 July and 2 August 2020. However, by paying the deferment fee you are transferring your child’s participation to 11 July – 1 August 2021.
You acknowledge that there were 3 options for each family:
- Join the programme in July 2020. To do this you will need to make your second payment by 31 March 2020 in accordance with our terms and conditions (15.4).
- Cancel your participation in the programme. Unfortunately, this will mean losing the non-refundable deposit, as per the terms and conditions (12.3).
- Defer your participation until our 2021 programme (11 July – 1 August). ISCA has spoken to all of our suppliers and, although none will refund, some will allow us to move the deposit to July 2021. This would mean your deposit transfers over to the 2021 programme. Unfortunately, there would be a deferment fee, relating to money ISCA cannot get suppliers to defer.
The remaining balance of the trip will be payable as follows:
100% of the remaining balance by 31 March 2021 – this can be paid in one go or in instalments, whatever is best for the families.
Please note that our terms and conditions will continue to apply save as amended by whatever above option is chosen.
If you defer until July 2021 our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Deposit remains non-refundable.
- In the event of COVID-19 forcing the 2021 trip to cancel, we will refund the deferment fee in full.
- Cancel before 30 April 2021 – receive a full refund of the third balancing payment (due 31 March 2021).
By clicking on the “ACCEPT” button below you confirm that:
- you have read our Terms (being our full terms and conditions) which you agree to be bound by;
- you wish to proceed with the Booking; and
- you understand that the Deposit is non-refundable.
If you do not agree to the Terms, click on the “REJECT” button below.